Considered by many as the best ski and wakeboard lake around. Lake Shasta has thousands of little coves and secret inlets, and a body of water so big no wakeboarder can ever fully explore it. You’re going to need a vest that inspires you to keep the search going. And the Switch Up’s progressive style has the energy and attitude for the day’s long haul.
A team rider favorite, the Switch Up CGA Front Zip Wake Vest offers both progressive styling and serious protection thanks to strategic paneling and a zip front closure. Made from our exclusive Zero Neoprene, you’ll experience the highest level of comfort and flexibility.
A NARROWED TIP PROFILE AND 3.2” SWALLOWTAIL DEFINE THE EASY EDGING SLALOM STYLE HAWK.
- Concave top deck for more board control and overall feel
- Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
- Semi twin shape – easy to ride switch
- 1 – 1.5” bottom mount tip fin
- 1 – 2.3″ bottom mount tail fin
- 1 – 2.9” bottom mount tail fin
- Surf constructed – lighter, faster, more buoyant, and yes more fragile (handle with care)
- Epoxy Construction – harder resin equals a stronger board
- CNC Core – Handmade by robots
- Created by Danny Harf
- Concave top deck with kick tail
- New rear and front pad design
- Fiberglass hook fins – 1- 2.9” Blue Polycarbonate fin
- Lightweight wakeboard construction
Semi twin shape – easy to ride switch
Concave top deck
Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
2 – 2.3″ surf specific bottom mount fins
1 – 2.9″ surf specific bottom mount fins
3 RIDERS | 63”X70”